What is VibroAcoustic Therapy (VAT)?
VAT is a non-invasive, energy-based alternative approach to wellness. It has been used for over 40 years and works by harnessing the healing power of sound converted into vibration. While energetically it works much like acupuncture, sound can penetrate much deeper into the body and is more effective than needles. Our bodies are composed mainly of water, so these sound vibrations set the water into motion at a deep cellular level, reverberating throughout the entire body. The molecules begin reacting and communicating with each other, leading to a sense of deep relaxation and a more balanced and healthier state of being.
Scientific Research Studies and Papers
Click a link below to read
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction is as effective as an antidepressant drug for treating anxiety disorders, study finds
- Vibroacoustic Therapy: Sound Vibrations in Medicine
- The Effects of VibroAcoustic Music on Symptom Reduction Inducing the Relaxation Response Through Good Vibrations
- Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy Improves Pain Management and More
- The effect of low-frequency sound stimulation on patients with fibromyalgia: A clinical study
- Nurses Ease Pain in Cancer Center with Music
- Effects of Low Frequency Sound Vibration to Human Psychological and Physiological Phenomenon
- Music Is Medicine | Michael Boidy | TEDxVail
- Music Medicine: Sound At A Cellular Level | Dr. Lee Bartel | TEDxCollingwood